We have the following SharePoint 2010 and VS Ultimate setup
- Windows Hyper-V Server Host
- 64-bit edition of Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard
- Dual Intel Xeon CPU X5550 @ 2.67GHz
- 8GB RAM
- SQL Server 2008
- SharePoint 2010
- Visual Studio Ultimate 2010
- Visual Studio Configuration Manager for our VS solution set to Target Framework .NET 3.5 and Target CPU x64
The issue we have is that when we are F5 debugging it is a painfully slow process. It can take 40-60 seconds from pressing F5 to the loading of an initial page. Then moving around the site is also painfully slow. We cannot understand why we should
be experiencing such poor performance.
Any ideas or thoughts would be very gratefully received.
View Complete Post