I hope I'm in the right place. Can I use InfoPath 2003 to achieve the following:
1) Create an input form which when submitted gets emailed to a coordinator.
2) The coordinator reviews the document and assigns 'multiple' NT users (from a drop down list?)
3) The above reviewers then get emailed a copy of the form and add their comments or add their comments and approve
4) The document gets sent to the author and the coordinator
5) The coordinator can then complete the workflow process
6) Any reviewer who hasn't responded within 24 will get a reminder email daily
Is this too much to expect?
The company also has wss2.0 which I believe I can host the forms in. Anyway, this is really urgent as I want to replace the current flacky web app with a more professional, and hopefully functional tool.
Any examples would be great! Maybe I can buy a similar complete template?
View Complete Post