I am trying to deploy two custom list definitions using only one single feature. Below are the details of my issue.
- Two custom list definitions
- Each custom list definition has its own custom content type
- Each custom content type inherits from the base content type Picture (Type = 109)
- The custom list definitions are grouped together under one single feature
- The custom content types are grouped together under a seperate single feature
When I deploy my solution in this configuration, the second list definition gets the first custom content type applied to it and the list schema from the first list definition is also applied to the second list definition.
What makes this more interesting, when I seperate both of the list definitions under two seperate features it all works fine. Custom content types and list schemas get applied correctly.
Can anyone tell me why I can not deploy both list definitions under one single feature?
If you need me to post any of the origional code or XML to this post please let me know.
View Complete Post