Hope I might be able to find some help on this one...
I developed a simple web part which posts HTML form contents to a SharePoint list - on first deploy, it worked fine, using the Web Part project base from VSeWSS 1.1, but after deployment, I noticed I fat fingered a url for redirection, and went back in to change it. Now, on deployment I get the following error:
------ Build started: Project: ContactUsForm, Configuration: Release Any CPU ------
ContactUsForm -> C:\Visual Studio 2005 Projects\ContactUsForm\ContactUsForm\bin\Release\ContactUsForm.dll
------ Deploy started: Project: ContactUsForm, Configuration: Release Any CPU ------
------ Deactivate and uninstall features in old solution ------
------ Retract and delete old solution contactusform.wsp from the SharePoint ------
Retracting solution ...
Server Error: The language-neutral solution package was not found.
========== Build: 1 succeeded or up-to-date, 0 failed, 0 skipped ==========
========== Deploy: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 skipped ==========
I've restarted IIS, recycled app pools, etc., but still keep getting this error and am a bit confused as to where to go next. I followed the steps listed in this blo
View Complete Post