All the exceptions my app is throwing have started to come with only their top stack frame, not the full stack. This happens in both release and debug mode, with or without the VS debugger attached. File and line number is still shown.
I'm using VS 2010 Pro, with C# projects and a C++/CLI dll project, .Net 4.0
The only recent change that I can think of that might possibly affect it is that I added Code Contracts from here http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/devlabs/dd491992.aspx though
I had turned them off.
If I create a StackTrace object myself, it'll have the full stack trace. It's just the thrown exceptions that do not.
Thanks for any assistance.
View Complete Post