Background: Created an Infopath
2003 form with 2 views (1 as Read-Only View and another 1 for Submitting content) and published to a Sharepoint
Working: When a user opens a new form it opens in submit view; once the form has been submitted, when the user tries to open again, the form opens in read-only view.
Error: 99% of the users do not face any issues, however when the the rest 1% of the users try to open a new form; they receive the following error and are unable to open the form.
Form template: _http://server/sites/subsite/library/forms/template.xsn
InfoPath cannot open the following view: Edit_View
The following view file is not valid: view1.xsl
The file is not a valid XML document.
An invalid character was found in text content.
Line 673, Position 12
I am not sure what is wrong here (or) from where this error is being generated!
Balaji Baskar [Please mark the post as answer if it answers your question]
View Complete Post