We have an issue when exporting an olap report as a .gif file by using OWC 2003 object. To export we are using 'ExportPicture' method of OWC object.ÃÂ But we are getting following error
- An error was encountered in the transport layer.
- The peer prematurely closed the connection
We are using SSAS 2005 server.
We already tried some attempts, but they did not help:
- The IE in client side already set : Enable Access Data Sources across domains in Security Settings
- The connection string from OWC to Data Source is:
- We are using MSOLAP.3 provider.
- On Server Side, in SQL Native Client Configuration, the TCP/IP is set Enabled
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Analysis Services 9.0 OLE DB Provider is alreadyÃÂ on the ssas 2005 server.
- In the server side, in Registry, below HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT \ MSOLAP \ CLSID has the same value with HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT \ MSOLAP.3 \ CLSID
Any suggestions on how to proceed.
View Complete Post