When I run workflows, if the .xaml has a sad:XamlDebuggerXmlReader.FileName attribute, I get lot (at least 1 by activity with vb expression) of first chance exception in the output windows : A first chance exception of type 'System.Activities.ExpressionParser.SourceExpressionException'
occurred in System.Activities.dll
To reproduce it :
- I used the "WF_WCF_Samples\WF\Basic\Expressions\BasicExpressions\CS\Expressions.sln" sample.
- I run the program in debug and all is ok in the output window.
- I open SalaryCalculation.xaml in the designer and save the file (It add a the sad:XamlDebuggerXmlReader.FileName in the .xaml).
- I run again the program in debug and now I see multiples first chance exceptions (when running the workflow by the WorkflowInvoker.Invoke for exemple)
But... I do not always reproduce it. The location of the project / .xaml seem to change something. What I found while debugging is the value in the sad:XamlDebuggerXmlReader.FileName="" with mva:VisualBasic.Settings="Assembly references and imported namespaces
serialized as XML namespaces" seem to change something. It seems to always have a "A first chance exception of type 'System.IO.FileNotFoundException' occurred in mscorlib.dll" before the the SourceExpressionException happen. Changing the XamlDebuggerXmlReader.F
View Complete Post