T4S Stored Procedure Generator reads database schema and generates stored procedures based on your selection and configuration. It supports MS SQL Server 2000, 2005, 2008, MSDE, SQLExpress databases.
Key features of T4S Stored Procedure Generator are, joined stored procedures based on foreign key columns, join type selection based on nullability of column or as per user requirement, error handling (try catch based for 2005 & 2008 database, @@error function
for 2000 database), transaction management (commit - rollback), concurrency validation, options to return primary keys several ways, paged stored procedure with and without CTE, default value assignment at the time of parameter passing, Flexible SP naming
convention, hierarchical SP using Common Table Expression for self reference table, execution time logging etc.
30 different types of stored procedures can be generated using T4S Stored Procedure Generator.
* Select by PK, UK, IC, Guid
* Select View by PK, UK, IC, GUID
* Select All, Select by FK, Select in Hierarchy, Select Paging
* Select First Record, Last Record, Next Record, Previous Record
* Select by Where Condition & Order By, Select by Column Name, Select Combo Box
* Insert, Save OR UPSert, Update & Delete by PK, UK, IC, GUID, Delete by FK
It is highly useful for programmer, DBA, archite
View Complete Post