View Complete Post
I have a new dimension with attributes from different related tables but when I try to deploy it, I get the error message "Errors in the high-level relational engine. The table that is required for a join cannot be reached based on the relationships
in the data source view." I checked the DSV and I have these tables with relations! What am I doing wrong?
Hi! I want to display a crystal report in my vb.net application. Suppose I have tables named student details, student
marks, student address, etc... Now
if I want to display all these details (fields of all tables)
in one crystal report (with page breaks if necessary) then how will I
achieve it. I will be providing a combo box in my application that contains list of student names.
How can I link this combo box with the cystal report to
dynamically display report for different student on selected index
change of combo box? Help me friends. An example would be appreciable.
I would like to get 2 related tables from SQL Server to DataSet, insert new rows and save them back to SQL Db.
Let's say i have 2 related tables as shown below...
In Sql i have Diagram with relationship and Update Rule is set to Cascade
I am trying to get them to dataset, insert "master" and "child" row and save them back to db.
I tried different approaches (none of them workes) and this is one of them:
Dim ds As New DataSet()
Dim conn As New SqlConnection(ConfigurationManager.ConnectionStrings("NastanitveConnectionString").ConnectionString)
Dim sql As String = "SELECT * from Table1;Select * from Table2;"
OK, I'm kind of new to SQL Server 2008 and I'm having issues trying to deploy a report in my local server.
Basically, I installed SQL Server 2008 R2 in my personal desktop and because of this, I thought no Service Account were necessary since I was going to be the only one accesing it; anyway; I've created a set of reports and everything works fine; but
when I try to deploy them, they won't go through.
I open a browser and type http:\\localhost\reportserver and it actually requests me for a password; the username is already populated, which is the name of my computer, but then for the password, I didn't set up any password for anything, during the installation
and if I put my computer password, it doesn'y work either, after three attemps, the browser simply goes blank.
I'm sure this might be a very basic issue, but I've been trying to look for answer, online, through forums etc; and no good luck yet...
Thanks in advanced for all your help!
using OLEDB provider IBMDADB2.1
and the following SQL run from ReportBuilder
sect.name as Team,
tasktype.name as TaskType,
The SQL runs fine in a DB2 query tool but when run through ReportBuilder I get
[DB2/LINUXX8664] SQL0119N An expression starting with "TASKTYPE" specified in a SELECT clause, HAVING clause, or ORDER BY clause is not specified in the GROUP BY clause or it is in a SELECT clause, HAVING clause, or ORDER BY clause with a column function
and no GROUP BY clause is specified. SQLSTATE=42803
Basically the problem seems to be related to grouping by on columns with the same name in different tables.
Anyone know a work around?
I’ve create a workflow project with infopath in it. And I get the error
“Error occurred in deployment step 'Activate Features': Unable to locate the workflow's association data. To restore
the association data to the workflow, restart the workflow settings wizard by selecting the workflow node in Solution Explorer and then clicking the ellipsis button (…) on one of the properties in the Properties window that has an ellipsis button.”
I'd really appreciate of any help.
I developed the Workflow on 32 bit computer, which is working fine. I am deploying this workflow on a 64 bit computer and i am having problems. I even copied whole project on 64 bit computer and try to build the code. I am getting two warnings below
Warning 1 Could not load types from 'C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Server Extensions\12\ISAPI\Microsoft.Office.Server.Search.dll'. Could not load
file or assembly 'Microsoft.Office.Server.Search, Version=22.214.171.124, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=71e9bce111e9429c' or one of its dependencies. An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format.
Warning 2 Could not load types from 'C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Server Extensions\12\ISAPI\Microsoft.SharePoint.Search.dll'. Could not load
file or assembly 'Microsoft.SharePoint.Search, Version=126.96.36.199, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=71e9bce111e9429c' or one of its dependencies. An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format.
I removed the reference from the project of the mentioned DLL's and referenced again from the 64 bit co
I have two one-line x 2-column HTML tables that I want to horizontally line with each other. To be specific, here's the formatting I'm looking for:
| Feet of Advance: | [TextBox] ft |