I ran into a snag with Reporting Services 2005. When I run a query in RS against SQL it returns me a result with some additional data (characters) + bunch of spaces!! So here is an example: my query returns a varchar, when I run it in SQL it is fine and
"SHRIMP 5 SAMPLE"
When I run it SSRS in the Data tab, I get "SHRIMP 5 SAMPLE E NET WT 5 SAMPLE
" (extra data and bunch of spaces)
It does it for all results. The extra characters are absolutelly unrelated to this record BTW so I have no clue where it's picking those up from!
Here is what I tried so far without any luck:
-I made sure the database is correct and I'm connecting to the correc
View Complete Post