I wanted to know if anyone could tell me why you can’t select choice columns to be part of a Data Source using a web service? I cannot seem to get this to work.
Thank you for your comments,
View Complete Post
I can't find a Dynamics CRM topic and I'm hoping someone here will recognize the problem that we are having with integration between Dynamics and SRS.
Dynamics CRM server deployed fine. But we areÃÂ having this problem when trying to install the Dynamics SRS Data Connector (an additional component that is supposed to be installed locally on the SRS server):
Trouble is, the SQL server is a default instance, and SRS is hosted on a default web site listening on port 80. In fact, this is just a plain default install of SQL 2005 and SRS 2005 on one server. Nothing has been customized. And yet we get this error when we try to install SRS Data Connector on the local SRS machine:
"Unable to validate SQL Server Reporting Services Report Server installation. Please check that it is correctly installed on the local machine."
But the SRS is installed and running fine! I can even see and run reports that the Dynamics CRM ServerÃÂ install had created on the SRS server! And yet the setup program insists that SRS is not installed and it won't proceed with installation.
Trying to port a database from Access (2000 or older! via an intermediate upgrade to 2010) to use Access Services on Sharepoint 2010. The main data entry table contains 41 columns of data and I'm getting this error when trying to load it as a web form:
"The query has too many output columns. The maximum number of output columns is 40."
I take it the database needs re-designing to split some of the data off into separate tables to be accessed on-demand? Or is there a setting inside Sharepoint I can tweak to get the form to display?
I have a report implemented on SSRS 2005 that for the purpose of hiding the toggle sign (+/-) when there is no detail data has an expression on the Hidden property of the text
Now when migrating to 2008, the table has been automatically upgraded to a tablix with the undesired behavior that, when a field is hidden on a row, the remaining fields are shifted
to the left to occupy the space of the hidden field.
This happens only when the report is rendered on the web. On Visual Studio it works as in 2005.
Is there a way to avoid this kind of shifting? Why will I want to render a field on a space designated to the field on the left that it may not even fit?
HI AllI have 3 dimensions in our Data Warehouse, dimCampaign, dimCampaignList and dimCampaignTargetThink of dimCampaign as a marketing campaign, that contains one or more Campaign Lists (offers) for which many customers (dimCampaignTargets) receive. The are foreign key relationships between these 3 tables, and it is the dimCampaignTarget ids that are written to associated fact tables
I have created a single dimension in Analysis Services 2008 that contains these 3 tables and their respective relationships were set up in the DSV so that I could do this. Rather than use the 'referenced' dimension method, I wanted a 'single' dimension containing the 3 tables and their snowflake relationships in order that I can create a hierarchy that contains attributes from differing tables (namely the Campaign Description from dimCampaign, and Campaign List Description from dimCampaignList).
My hierarchy has those 2 levels, top level is Campaign (description), and the 2nd level is Campaign List (description). The Campaign Targets are not shown in the hierarchy, their attribute is only used in the dimension as the join to most of the fact tables.
Problem is when I set up my hierarchy, I go to change the Key Columns property of the Campaign List attribute to make it a collection of keys (Campaign and Campaign List) as I did in
I am not new to SP, but newer to developing in SP, so I need some help please.
I am attempting to convert my company away from nested folders on SP. Elsewhere I saw a way to add multiple custom columns to a document library and then use a different web part (I thought the Form Web Part, but that only lets you filter on one column at
a time) to filter the document library using those columns.
Ex: I have three columns:
* Market - with the checkbox choices being Employer, Public, Payer, and GovEduLab. A document could be a part of all, some or one of those markets.
* Product - with the checkbox choices being Care Solutions and Behavioral Solutions. A document could be a part of all, some or one of those markets.
* Process - again, checkbox choices being Account Planning, Commissions, Contracts, etc. And again, the doucment could be a part of all, some or one of those markets.
I want to create something that will allow the user to use some kind of "form" to filter find any document that is a Public-Care Solutions-Contract document and only show thsoe documents in the library.
This is what I have been trying to make it look like, but I am not tied to this:
<br Retrieving Data from a Multi-Authentication Site Using the Client Object Model and Web Services in S Learn to add an additional header to your request when programmatically accessing a SharePoint site that uses multiple authentication providers.