I think those of you who know how to fix this will see the title and laugh....saying oh yea..I remember when I first discovered that. So here we go.
MOSS2007. Performance started going bad this week. Very bad. MS called in for support. They ran a scan and pointed us to the stuff that we should address. They pointed me at this
MSDN Article basing on Stefan Goßner's writeup on fixing this stuff. They asked me to run the SPDispose Utility against all of my custom code. I did and the output showed no errors.
However, I scanned the log files of my DEV box, where I'm the only user. I started some of my VS2008 Workflows. I get the usual error
ERROR: request not found in the TrackedRequests. We might be creating and closing webs on different threads. ThreadId = 12, Free call stack = at Microsoft.SharePoint.SPRequestManager.Release(SPRequest request) at
Microsoft.SharePoint.SPWeb.Invalidate() at Microsoft.SharePoint.SPWeb.Close() at Microsoft.SharePoint.SPSite.Close() at Microsoft.SharePoint.SPSite.Dispose() at
View Complete Post