A very good Morning to all.
This problem occurs only in one client machine running IE8. I believe that it is a configuration/component problem because I also running IE8 and it works fine. Following error message pop up every time when the button is click inside the update panel.It occurs once I try to click a button inside the updatePanel. Controls inside updatePanel disappears, and the updateProgress keep running.
I tried so many solutions including following
- Changing the Web.config with "~/scriptResource.axd"
- There is no timer control from AjaxControlToolkit on the page.
- I have checked modified dates, which are correct on the AJAX Control Tool Kit assemblies as accepted.
- if (typeof(Sys) !== 'undefined') Sys.Application.notifyScriptLoaded();
- I have tried many other options with out any luck.
Looks like the required ScriptResource.axd file is not getting loaded on that particular client machine due to some reason, which i can not find out. This problem occurs only in one client machine running IE8, that's making testing problematic for me.
My Configuration includes the following .NET Frame Work 2.0 with AJAX Control Tool Kit Library (1.0.61025)
View Complete Post