Let me see if I can explain what I am trying to do...
From a gridview a user would be able to select as many rows as they
wanted and create a "custom group" ... that user group would then be
available from a dropdown list for future selection. So next time they
would just select the "custom group" from a dropdown list and the
resulting datagrid would only have those rows that were originally
So if I had a datagrid which had: empoyeeID, name, address, phone#, etc...
1. I select what ever rows I want
2. Create a name for the new custom group
3. Click a "save group" button ... this would save all the employeeID's from selected rows.
4. A dropdown list would then be updated with the new custom group ... ie, MIKE's GROUP
5. User could then select MIKE's GROUP from a dropdown list and work only with rows that were added to it.
Hope that makes sense.
Thanks in advance.
View Complete Post