I have setup a new SharePoint 2010 setup. Created Search Service application and configured. Confirmed that the crawl went fine without any error for both Local site and a file share. In the Search application i confirmed that the All Site scope shows 3890
ISSUE: If any of the user [including site collection administrator] browses the site and try to search something it does NOT show result [No error either it says We did not find any results for .....]. All Site scopes does not show 3890
items but only 28.
But if the timer service account [system account] logs in the site and does the search it works fine.With this account loggd in if i check the All Site scopes i do see 3890 items.
This does seems to be some thing to do with the permission, but i am not able to get hint where the mistake is.
I have done the follow till now.
> I checked the application association is correct
> Created a new web application and confirmed that the issue exists there as well
> Checked ULS log but dont see any error related to this.
> No relavent event id in Application event viewer
View Complete Post