I cannot figure out how to get past this error. I have
1) Given the user "everyone" access to the entire directory that this dll is contained in
2) Deleted the dll and rebuilt the project
3) Deleted the Temporary ASP.NET files in the Windows Directory
4) Restarted IIS
5) Tried to change to a different user in IIS security including trying ASPNET. we are not using windows authentication.
6) Even copied that dll from other machines
Here's the error. I have no clue at this point if it's code missing inside it or something else wrong with it or my setup. Other people on my team are using this dll ok.
Could not load file or assembly 'Anthem' or one of its dependencies. Access is denied. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.
Exception Details: System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'Anthem' or one of its dependencies. Access is denied.
An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current w
View Complete Post