This Post comes from: http://forums.asp.net/p/1609311/4116646.aspx#4116646
I'm using ASP:Wizard with two pages and a TabContainer inside each wizard step. I need to change "ajax__tab_body" default background-color:#ffffff to transparent color.
I have the following scenario:
- AJAX copied and added to project from "D:\AJAX Control Toolkit\AjaxControlToolkit\.."
- My stylesheet.css which contain the ".ajax__tab_xp-theme" modified theme as class: ".MyTabStyle" located in "~\css\stylesheet.css"
- A copy of AJAX Tab images in "~\images\tab.gif" "tab-hover.gif", "tab-active.gif" ...
1. What happens between first and second load of wizard cause I can see it takes different syles css?
2. Most important: When I load the wizard the first time everything is OK, if I go to second page of Wizard It comes the rendering issue:
- The right image of each tab "tab-right.gif" appears separated from the tab see here: Why ?
This is the class I modified:
View Complete Post