I have a sharepoint site and am using the list.asmx webservice to update rows in a list. My code was working well. For some reason, after doing a very large batch of updates, the same code now gives this error each time I run it. The strange
thing is that everything worked, I did a large batch then everything broke. I switched to another site and it worked again. I did a large batch and everything once again broke.
<Result ID="1,Update" xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/sharepoint/soap/"><ErrorCode>0x80131904</ErrorCode><ErrorText>The operation failed because an unexpected error occurred. (Result Code: 0x80131904)</ErrorText>
View Complete Post