I've been working a little bit with workflows in Sharepoint Designer 2010, and InfoPath 2010 for Sharepoint 2010. A teacher in the school requested the following feature.
- A student creates a document in the document library
- The student writes some text in the document, feel pleased with the text, and would like some from his/her teacher.
- The student presses a quickbutton in the ribbon, the workflow starts; first thing, the student select which teacher he/she want feedback from
- Teacher is notified on mail that the student want feedback on the document.
- Teacher logs in, enters workflowtask (is it really called so? Using Sharepoint in swedish so not sure), checks the document. Then the teacher write some comment, and saves the comment.
- The comment is associated with the document somehow, and the student gets notified.
So most parts is pretty easy, but what i haven't figured out yet, is how to store the comments to the document. If it never would be more than one comment for each document it would be easy, but i want to enable multiple comments. Like a thread associated
with the document.
View Complete Post