I have a service that is now currently working 100% with net.tcp. I used to use the wsHTTP binding. Now, I have found that for some reason (and I don't know why) I cannot seem to step into the code using the net.tcp binding. It would be helpful if I could still step into the code and still use the net.tcp binding. I have confirmed that my IDE has not somehow been switched to Release mode (which seems to ignore breakpoints).
I can still debug in the client app, but when I try to step into the code via the net.tcp binding it does not work.
The server binding configuration is pasted below.
View Complete Post