hi friends, i ma new to asp.net, i am just learning asp.net using this site and some resources from internet , internet is the only source for me. and here i have a project that should be designed by the patter of 3 tier architecture. i have an idea, but i couldn't start it, need your guidance, if i did this , it will very useful for me to get a job. please help me.
these are the requirements and steps.
Please find below the steps, we follow up.
1. Develop a Sample project in 3 Tier architecture in .Net 3.5 using VS 2005 or 2008 and MS SQL 2005 Express
(Login page, User session handled inner page with a listing of data, provision to insert and update data)
2. Coding should be of standards as per document attached
3. No Hard Coding instead, values should be placed in constants, config file and retrieved.
Particularly DB connection.
4. Stored Procedures should be used for Data insert, retrieval and update.
5. Sample Project should have implemented Client as well as Server side field validations
6. Data Classes, Try Catch for transactions in code should be used
View Complete Post