Here's the scenario:
- I have a custom list in SharePoint 2010 with approximately 30 columns and 450 rows
- When I got to 'List Tools' -> 'List' -> 'Open With Access', I have two options 1) Link to data on the SharePoint Site and 2) Export a copy of the data
- If I select either option, I am able to view the items in my list in 'DataSheet' view and in the bottom right of Access I see the 'Online with SharePoint' text
- If I select the PivotTable view and drag in a column to either the row or column option, I have not seeing my data if I choose option #1 above (Link to data on the SharePoint Site). I am able to see my values if I select option #2 above and view in
- If I click the 'Refresh Pivot' button in the ribbon still no data.
- If I got back to datasheet view, I see my data
View Complete Post