I made a cusomized masterpage in dev - based on the starter master pages of randy drisgill. They worked fine there. Used SP2010 designer export and import to live. Although I dont see them in SP designer, I see them in the MP gallery. Also tried dragging
them in the library while in SP designer, no luck.
I go over to the master page gallery on the live and try to check the new masterpages in, no such luck, an error. I check out blackband, try to check it in, same error. So it seems to have nothing to do with the masterpage i'm trying to check in. The SP2010
machine is an in-place upgrade. Which worked fine - after a visual upgrade though nothing seems to want to checkin anymore - also not on other libraries. This though was not the case in dev after visual upgrade.
Have a look at the ULS log here : http://twitpic.com/2vn3k2/full
I will revert to version 3 of the UI with powershell - but do hope to get to version 4 eventually.
Thanks for any tips
View Complete Post