I have been getting this error for about a week now and have tried every solution I could find on the Internet.
Microsoft JScript runtime error: Sys.WebForms.PageRequestManagerServerErrorException: The GridView 'GridView2' fired event RowDeleting which wasn't handled.
Here is what I have:
- GridView1 that is programmatically bound to a TableAdapter at run time
- myTableAdapter that has GetData and Fill methods
- The GetData method has a CommandText set to a simple 1-table select query string with a primary key parameter passed into it
- The SELECT, UPDATE and DELETE statements all exist
- A GridView1_RowDeleting event handler in the C# code behind page
When I run the page, GridView1 is populated as expected with the DELETE link for each row. When I click a DELETE link to delete arecord, I get the error above in bold. Every solution I have tried results in the same error without actually getting to the event handler.
If you can figure out why this fails, you are a genius.
Thanks in advance for your help.
View Complete Post