I am deploying two SharePoint solutions, so logically I have two layouts.sitemap xml files. One is called
layouts.sitemap.projectname.xml and the second I called
now I run stsadm -o copyappbincontent and notice only the second xml file was submitted.
So I rename the files from layouts.sitemap.projectname.xml to
layouts.sitemap.projectname.subnamespace1.xml and leaving the second
after stsadm -o copyappbincontent now only the first xml file is submitted....
when I remove the projectname and rename them to
the second xml file is working, how random is this!!
So I got frustrated and merged the two files, now neither of the breadcrumb items are working....
View Complete Post