- 2003 AD domain
- MOSS 2007 on Server 2003 R2
- Single Exchange 2003 Server
- SPD 2007
- Custom List AA with Title and Body (plain text) fields only
- Announcement list BB; email-enabled as
email@example.com (Accept email from any sender)
When an item is manually created in AA an SPD workflow on custom list AA sends an email to
firstname.lastname@example.org. Since BB is an email-enabled list, a list item should be created in BB. However, no list item is created in BB, even though it appears BB should be receiving the email.
- If I manually send an email to email@example.com from my workstation then a list item
is created in BB. So,we know the email-enabling is working on the BB list and the Exchange<->MOSS connection is working correctly.
- Exchange server Message Tracking shows that the email from the workflow is reaching the Exchange server and is being sent to the MOSS server, as expected.
- SMTP logs on the MOSS server show the workflow email is being received from the Ex
View Complete Post