Hello everyone and thanks in advice for your time spended on this forum!
Here is my problem, i want to view the "state" of a system at a specified time. So i want to set, for example, 2010-01-01 in the time dimension and see the lastNonEmpty value of all my measures even if i have no facts at 2010-01-01.
1) Content of the Fact table (Saldo is the measure)
2) Cube view (without the time dimension). Aggregation func of Saldo: LastNonEmpty
3) Adding the time dimension (non-filtered)
4) Filter the time dimension to a date beetween the 2 events in the fact table
5) Result: empty set. There are no fact in 20101015
6) i would like to see the last fact => Saldo = 1030,0000 in 20101028
Thanks in advice.
View Complete Post