I'm trying to deploy a 2007 solution into 2010...
the solution is the following: http://www.hezser.de/blog/archive/2009/05/22/navigation-for-wikis.aspx (it is a really cool tree navigation wiki)...
the solution is for 2007, I'm trying to deploy into 2010...
the following summarize the steps followed:
- Download the WSPBuilder for 2010 (http://wspbuilder.codeplex.com/releases/view/30858)
- Installed Visual Studio 2010 and installed the WSPBuilder
- Open the 2007 Solution Source Code (http://www.hezser.de/blog/archive/2009/05/22/navigation-for-wikis.aspx) and converted into 2010 version (NO ERROR DURING CONVERSION)
- Opened a Command line and Added the Solution (C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Server Extensions\14\BIN>stsadm.exe -o addsolution -name WikiNavigation.wsp)
- Deployed the Solution (C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Server Extensions\14\BIN>stsadm.exe -o deploysolution -name WikiNavigation.wsp -allowgacdeployment -immediate)
- Got the following result: Timer job successfully created.
View Complete Post