I have started migrating a web application in .Net 1.1 to .Net 3.5. I used Visual Studio 2008 Migration Wizard and open the v.1.1.4322 solution file. After the migration is completed, there are few error messages and a plenty of warning messages related to access specifiers. But my concern is, when I look at the folder structure in the Solution Explorer is, most of my business logic class files are moved to App_Code folder. There are 5 or 6 web projects inside my solution and the project files (.csproj) of those web projects are moved to _vti_cnf folder. Now, in the Solution Explorer, those projects are not listed as a separate project, instead, it is listed under http://localhost node.
I don't understand why it is happened. I am not sure, will the same be happening when migrating all .Net 1.1 app to .Net 3.5. Please clarify if anyone has the idea about what & why it is happening...
View Complete Post