I dont get it, a nvarchar variable exists in our sql server 9.0.3080.
Adder per additional duct over 3 ducts in slick bore
Air Compressor w/tools
Air Driven Pump
Bore Depth over 30' adder
Bore HDPE Casing Adder ( up to 4")
Bore HDPE Casing Adder (> than 12")
Bore HDPE Casing Adder (>4", up to 8")
Bore HDPE Casing Adder (>8", up to 12")
- I query the entire table, and store to DataSet.
- create string of tablesize, loop table rows and store value
- watch on the dr["column"] is always showing "Bore HDPE Casing Adder ( up to 4\")"
- if you click text visualizer the correct value (same as sample data) shows!
- my strings are always saved with the wrong value (including the \)
View Complete Post