out of a sudden I get the following error message if I try to execute the "sp_xml_preparedocument" stored procedure.
Msg 6610, Level 16, State 1, Procedure sp_xml_preparedocument, Line 1
Failed to load Msxmlsql.dll
I found enough information about this problem on servers running SQL2005 on WinServer 2000 or 2003, but I run 2 servers MS SQL 2008 Express with Advanced Featuers (installed as a default instance) and MS SQL 2008 R2 Developer Edition on the same machine
Windows 2008 SP2.
I am pretty sure that the problem appeared about 1 week ago, for I did not have any problems with XML on both servers until now.
The both server report the same problem. Their "Shared" folders both contain the file.
In one forum I found the information the new installation of SharePoint WSS can help, but I re-installed them twice with no effect.
With best regards,
Never stop asking!
View Complete Post