What I'm trying to do is to create 2 custom activities, one similar to FlowSwitch, and respond to clicking on connectors. I know this has been discussed and, from what I understand the starting point is http://blogs.msdn.com/b/tilovell/archive/2009/12/31/freeform-custom-activity-designers-using-icompositeview.aspx but
I wanted to see if somebody can give me a few more pointers.
Here is what the user will see:
- a toolbox with the 2 custom activities and end flownode
- a flowchart.
What the user should be able to do:
- drag and drop custom activities to the flow chart
- drag and drop multiple in and out connectors from custom activity similar to FlowSwitch to another custom activity or end flow
- drag and drop single in and out connectors from the other custom activity
- double click custom activity similar to FlowSwitch will open a modal window where will set things like Title which, after closing the modal window, must appear in the custom activity
- double click a connector which will open a modal window where will set data like date of birth, for example. after closing modal window, these details must appear in a label over the connector
View Complete Post