First off... I really enjoy Web Matrix. I have already(very rapidly) created two locally host full fledged websites. These arent production ofcourse, but I was really impressed with how fast I was able to learn and build dynamic sites.
I want to learn more! I have some basic questions below;
- Can I call functions from a .cs to a .cshtml?
Explained: Could I take an object oriented approach to RAZOR pages? If I were to create a class with some methods/functions/objects could I use them from my .cshtml?
Does anyone have an example of this?
- Can I create functions inside a .cshtml page?
Explained: Is this different from classic asp syntax?
Should I be looking at classic asp syntax to learn more?
- If I wanted to create my own "helper" functions and/or add to the RAZOR api - is this something that is open?
Explained: I'd love to be able to create my own set of "things" that I can continue to use in further projects?
- There are no clear examples or clear case usage of the html GET capability. Again, should I consider classic asp syntax for this?
- What will RAZOR be like down the road? Is there a goal?
View Complete Post