I created WCF service (using Guidence Package Tool). I created one operation like Addition
1.Created two inputs like input1 and input2 for Addition operation.
2.Created one output varialbe like output1.
3.I will call Addition opertion using service object in Application UI side.
4. Service Implementaion layer its converted Normal inputs into Entity Inputs.
5. This entity inputs only involving Business logic and Database opertion.
6. Then Business logic return Entity Output.
7. This Entity output convert into Normal Output.
8. This output only sent to the Application UI side.
My qusetion is what is the purpose we need to convert normal input to Entity input and finally converted
Entity output to Normal output . Why do you not normal inputs involving Business logic and Database Opertion and what is the purpose we are not directly sent to the Normal Output to the Application UI side.
Any other reason is avalible to use the Entities into the WCF.
Please Help me.
View Complete Post