I have a couple of infopath forms deployed to sharepoint as content types. Normally, when a user creates a new document of an infopath content type, the form opens in browser mode and ,when the user fills in the form and saves the form, a new document is
created in the document library with the correct icon and progid.
This was before... Now, whenever I save a form, the form submits correctly, i see the file in de document library, BUT it has the icon of an XML document, all the infopath functionality is gone and when I click the file, I get a save as dialog...
The form itself hasn't changed that much and even when I redeploy a version that worked before it still does not work. However, when I create a new doc lib and associate the malfunctioning form there, the behavior is normal and i can still reopen the saved
Little sidenote: I have 7 different forms that now do not work on my test machine. It used to be only one, but after redeploying them, all of them have the same problem. Now when I deployed these forms in a production environement, the same thing started
happening there. So I stopped the deployment and in production there is just the newly deployed form that does not work.
I have already tried reassociating the form to the doc lib. And everything looks normal in central administration.
View Complete Post