we have about 30 excel web access web parts spread across 6 pages. they all connect to ssas using windows authentication, and they all work fine.
we have a user that wants to set his browser to open the 6 pages on 6 tabs as his "home" tab arrangement. so when he launches his browser, all 6 pages open simultaneously. all of the ewa web parts give the error:
"An error has occurred trying to perform the requested action. Please try again."
when i check the logs, i don't see any exceptions. i just see the messages below. i have set the "maximum concurrent queries per session" for the trusted file location to 1000. i've tried changing various other settings in the excel services
config. i have no idea what else to try based on this information:
10/03/2010 19:19:30.98 w3wp.exe (0x0AB0) 0x1160 Excel Services Application Excel Calculation Services 6v6o Assert (0): location: (0) condition: StackTrace: at Microsoft.Office.Server.Native.dll: (sig=35b73ac2-5d4b-41d9-b101-286fc6f53dd5|2|microsoft.office.server.native.pdb, offset=203FD) at Microsoft.Office.Server.Native.dll: (offset=20959) at xlsrv.dll: (sig=ae42e7c5-84bd-429e-bec2-0fdd9dad3ee7|2|xlsrv.pdb, offset=4C58E8) at xlsrv.dll: (offset=33
View Complete Post