For some reason Mtom is not working in my WCF service. I have changed both .config (server and client) to use Mtom on one of the endpoint. When I try to do anything on the service, I get the following error.
Content Type multipart/related; type="application/xop+xml";start="<http://tempuri.org/0>";boundary="uuid:4ef93280-dcd5-4795-9b4a-9db29d4baa75+id=1";start-info="text/xml"
was not supported by service
http://localhost/WCFapp2/Service1.svc/str. The client and service bindings may be mismatched.
I am hosting my service with IIS 7.5
One thing I have just discovered is that if I have the client set to Text encoding then it will work even if the service is configured to use Mtom. It's like the IIS service doen't even detect that I have changed the config file even though I made sure it
saved and started/stopped and recycled the App Pool plenty of times.
I can post my config files if that would help.
View Complete Post