View Complete Post
We are exporting a SSRS report in Word. The last colum is getting displayed without its right side vertical bar. Data is also getting trim. Please let us know the solution on this.
I have a dataset which is getting data from oracle datasource and my Dataset query expression is
="select To_Char(Time_Stamp,'Month') as Month, Node_Name as Device,Connection,MSNAME,Monitor,Avg as Average,Max as Maximum FROM OracleDataVW where ((monitor='X' and msname in ('Y')) or (MONITOR = 'CPU Utilization' AND MSNAME = 'utilization')) and TO_Char(Time_Stamp,'Mon
YYYY') in ('"+ Join(Parameters!Parameter1.Value,",") +"')"
My parameter is multiValued parameter. The above query is working good if i select one value,however if select more than one value or all it is not giving me the data. I tried to put Ltrim and Rtrim in Join but it is giving me another syntax error.
Please help me with this
Recently we have upgraded from SQL 2005 to SQL 2008. Following is the issue am facing in some reports in SSRS 2008. More details are below. Any solution/ cause for the issue would be of great help.
1) Reports having issue are the ones which were deployed in SSRS 2005 through SUBSCRIPTION (Listed under My Subscriptions) and now tried to view in SSRS 2008.
2) The reports use a shared data source with name ‘Test Center’
3) After upgrading to 2008 and when we try to open the report data source not found error is thrown. “An error occurred during client rendering. An error has occurred during report processing. The data source ‘Test_Center’ cannot be found". Why does it have ‘_’ added in the data source name !!
4) When we go to the report Properties – Data sources and check the path of the shared data source, the path is correct and the data source do exists in the path.
5) If we go to report Properties – General – Report Definition – select Edit and save the RDL. Immediately select Update and browse the saved RDL and upload. The report works fine. However the data source reference still remains same.
6) Also if we deploy a report fresh referring the same data source, that too runs fine with no issues.
I'm using Enterprise Library Logging feature for logging. The issue i am facing is when the Logging message is too large(more than 65534 chars) ,complete data is not logged in the Formatted Mesage column which is of data Type nText .
I am able insert complete data if i try inserting from Sql insert Query from sql management studio. Do i need to add any attributes to data base listener or do i need to change the sp.
Is there any way to increase the WriteLog stored proc param size in EnterpriseLibrary.Logging config file ? . Please let me know.
Thanks In Advance.