I have a strange issue. I have pre-existing data in my table with full text index defined along with catalog. I noticed that I did not have the docx filter ,so I installed
the filter and performed the steps below. After installing the filter
I added a couple of new records. I noticed that the full text search pulled up the new records matching the criteria but did not return any pre-existing records. Could you please let me know the issue.Please note – currently I am using sql 2008
, but also would like to verify the same in sql 2005 as well.
Also could you please verify the steps below for installation in sql 2008 and sql 2005 and with different architectures (Eg windows 2003/2008, 32bit, 64 bit etc)
This was tested on VM image on 64 bit architecture Windows 200
View Complete Post