I have encountered anÃÂ issue where one user is able to conduct a search and retrive a full list of results but another user in the same domain and same membership group recieves no results at all.ÃÂ Our environment is complex with several domains each trusting one another.ÃÂ The SharePoint build is as follows:
2 Front End Servers with Loadbalance, 1 Application Server, 1 Index Server
So far I have tested with a user that cannot get results from a terminal client, desktop cleint and VPN remote access in all cases the user is unable to return results.ÃÂ ÃÂ This user has accounts in 2 domains and when selecting to log on as a different user in the other domain results are returned.ÃÂ I beleived then that it had to be an account issue in the other domain.ÃÂ However when I worked with another user who also has accounts in both domains that user was not able to return results with either account.ÃÂ So I am not sure it is domain account related.
I setup a dev box in the domain and made it bare bones with no load balancer, however when I add the user account who was having issue and a search is run no results are returned.ÃÂ
The search database appears fine and healty and data is populating the tables
View Complete Post