I hope this is in the right forum because my report is actually a local one rather than a server one on an SQL server.
The problem is that I have main report, Referral.rdlc. It has a subreport, Lesion.rdlc. I have now got this working properly, handling the 'SubreportProcessing' event in my ReportViewer control.
The next step is that I need the subreport to have a subreport of its own (and eventually three of them), called Images.rdlc. I've set this up, and when I run the first subreport, Lesion.rdlc, as a standalone report in a test page with a ReportViewer control it works perfectly. But when I try to run the main report, whilst the data is displayed for the first subreport, Lesion.rdlc, where the nested subreport Images.rdlc should appear is the text:
The subreport 'subImages' could not be found at the specified location C:\....\Image.rdlc. Please verify that the subreport has been published and that the name is correct.
The subreport name is correct and publishing isn't an issue because at the moment I'm just working on my local machine, and anyway there shouldn't be any problem finding the subreport file since, as I said, it runs correctly with only one level of subreport on the test page, confirming that my references to the subreport are correct.
Is it possible to have
View Complete Post