I have a 2010 farm operational and working well. I had a few questions.
(1) How to disable ribbons from appearing on the top (for anonymous sites).
(2) When I move the mouse over a tab in the top bar, how do I display a banner. It was easy enough in 2007, but I am not sure in 2010.
(3) I have disabled quick launch. But it still displays all site content and recycle bin. Is there a way to not to show those.
(4) Calendar overlay - Is this to display multiple calendars in one calendar using different colors to differentiate them. But if I had calendars in different site collections, then I guess due to the gallery boundary, I cannot calendars from multiple site
(5) Document publishing - For some reason, this was easier in SPS 2007. I am not able to get it to work in 2010. Basically update a web page dynamically from a word document. Could anyone kindly provide a link. Also, would I be able to update a page in one
site collection from a document from another site collection.
(6) Is it possible to move a folder/doc from one document library to another in one site collection (without webdav). Further, can I move a document library from one site collection to another.
Please advise. Sorry if I asked too many questions in the same post. I am newbie and this is my first post.
View Complete Post