Hello, could someone please help me with the following problem.
I have a website that when I test it, I follow the same steps, for example 1. go to default page 2. click login 3. go to login page 4. login 5. get redirected to main page
6. click notifications 7. get redirected to notifications page
I would say 70% of the time, I am able to run the program with no error, but the other 30%, it will throw me an ambigious error right after step 6 on to step 7. The error says that my navigation web user control is ambigious in the namespace 'ASP'.
For an illustration of what I am talking about, I set up a site with a couple of pictures to show the layout of my files, the error etc ( NO, I DO NOT HAVE ANY DUPLICATE NAMES !!!!! )
If you want to see the pics it is at : https://sites.google.com/site/navbarerror/
Could someone please help me with this
View Complete Post