Today something strange happened. All my RemoveFieldRefs that i have declared inside my content types have stoped working. Now that i deploy my content types all fields are there tat are inherited from the parent content type. Even though i have declared
that they should be removed.
Everything was woeking fine untill a few days ago. I have not done anything special to the content types so its very frustrating.
Bellow is an example of one content type that is inherting from contact. You can se that the removefieldrefs are there but when i deploy they show up anyway!
<!-- Parent ContentType: Contact (0x0106) -->
Group="SVB - innehållstyper"
View Complete Post