Hello friends I am getting this error in SSRS
Failure writing file POPDELMCE.xls : an impersonation error occured using the security context of current user.
View Complete Post
I just started using SSRS using SQL Server 2005. I've created several reports and have deployed these reports so they are available to use in Report Manager. I started playing around with subscriptions hoping to automate and schedule printouts for my end-users.
I am trying to subscribe to this one report and have filled in the necessary fields in the subscription page but after getting everything filled in, when I hit OK, I get the ff msg - "The current action cannot be completed because the user data source credentials
that are required to execute this report are not stored in the report server database. (rsInvalidDataSourceCredentialSetting)". I've looked this up online and found a Microsoft Technet page on changing the setting of the data source I'm using and is as follows
1.Go to the Data Sources properties page of the report that you want to automate.
2.For the Connect Using option, select Credentials stored securely in the report server.
3.In User Name and Password, type credentials that can be used to access the database. If you are using SQL Server as the data source, the user name must be valid for both logging on to the server and for accessing the database that contains the data for the
4.If the user name and password are credential
I am able to deploy reports and run them as the farm admin that I did the Grant entry for in CA > App Mgt > Reporting Services > Grant DB access.
However, my AD personal user that has Local admin on every server has integrated SA security to the SSRS and Sharepoint Database is aÃÂ Farm admin get's this error trying to run the reoprts.
An unexpected error occurred while connecting to the report server. Verify that the report server is available and configured for SharePoint integrated mode.
Now if I log in as the farm admin ( the user I did the grant on) I can run and add the reports to the SSRS webpart... Am I going to have to add every user through that Grant feature? With integrated Sharepoint security there is no /reports virtual to decide what users can runÃÂ what reports so I'm not sure..
SomeÃÂ other details.. I'm using Kerberos security, and CA > App mgt > Reporting Services > Manage integration mode is set to Trusted (not Windows).. otherwise .. I can't pull up Default settings under that Reporting Services section of CA.
I also d
Getting the below error when trying to schedule the report to run.
I can run the report just fine as a stand-alone and not thru the scheduler.
I have several others that run just fine in the same way.
ReportingServicesService!processing!5d4!8/24/2010-01:15:02:: e ERROR: Throwing Microsoft.ReportingServices.ReportProcessing.ReportProcessingException: Query execution failed for data set 'DataSource1'., ;
Info: Microsoft.ReportingServices.ReportProcessing.ReportProcessingException: Query execution failed for data set 'DataSource1'. ---> System.Data.Odbc.OdbcException: ERROR  [AcuCorp, Inc.][AcuODBC Driver][ISAM]Unable to open xfd file
at System.Data.Odbc.OdbcConnection.HandleError(HandleRef hrHandle, SQL_HANDLE hType, RETCODE retcode)
at System.Data.Odbc.OdbcCommand.ExecuteReaderObject(CommandBehavior behavior, String method)
at System.Data.Odbc.OdbcCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
at System.Data.Odbc.OdbcCommand.System.Data.IDbCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
at Microsoft.ReportingServices.DataExtensions.CommandWrapper.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
ORA - 01745 : invalid host/bind variable name.
select top 2* from tablename where prodate>=:date and prodate<:date +1
I am executing a huge report in SSRS 2008, after some time the report doesn't renders and there is an error icon at the left bottom of the web page. When I click open it to see the details, it gives following error;
Sys.WebForms.PageRequestManagerServerErrorException: An unknown error occurred while
processing the request on the server. The status code returned from the server was: 12029.
Any help on this will be appreciated.
I'm attempting to ude the email notification through a subscription in SSRS 2008 R2 but am getting the following error:
An error has occurred during report processing.
The logs say:
library!WindowsService_19!720!09/24/2010-10:10:25:: e ERROR: Throwing Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics.Utilities.ServerConfigurationErrorException: AuthzInitializeContextFromSid: Win32 error: 5; possible reason - service account doesn't have
rights to check domain user SIDs., Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics.Utilities.ServerConfigurationErrorException: The report server has encountered a configuration error. ;
processing!WindowsService_19!720!09/24/2010-10:10:25:: e ERROR: An exception has occurred in data set 'ComponentList'. Details: Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics.Utilities.ServerConfigurationErrorException: The report server has encountered a configuration
processing!WindowsService_19!720!09/24/2010-10:10:25:: i INFO: DataPrefetch abort handler called for Report with ID=. Aborting data sources ...
processing!WindowsService_19!720!09/24/2010-10:10:25:: e ERROR: Throwing Microsoft.ReportingServices.ReportProcessing.ProcessingAbortedException: , Microsoft.ReportingServices.ReportProcessing.ProcessingAbortedException: An error has occurred during report
processing. ---> Microsoft.ReportingS