Does this ring any bells for anyone? You create a meeting request on a sharepoint calendar, using Outlook as the calendar interface, it all seems to work initially but if you attempt to edit the meeting request you can no longer manipulate attendees?
I setup a calendar on SharePoint 2010 (full not free). I have Office 2010 Pro installed on my Windows 7 x32 client. I access the SharePoint 2010 calendar through IE 8, go to the Calendar tool, and click the button on the sharepoint ribbon bar
to Connect to Outlook. I receive two click-through prompts from Outlook (name and "are you sure?") and then I see the calendar in Outlook.
I access this new SharePoint Calendar from within my Outlook 2010 interface. I right click on a timeblock and choose "New Meeting Request". I setup a meeting with a couple of people in the To field. (2003 Enterprise Exchange Server
and 2003 Integrated Active Directory are sitting behind this) So far it all seems to be working just fine.
But then if I later go back and double click on the meeting (Still in Outlook) I can no longer add or remove people to the request. The To field is simply gone. It looks exactly like I am no longer the owner of the meeting and have lost the associated
tools. I "think" it may be caused by my Outlook clien
View Complete Post