How does .Net compare with ADF based on following broad parameters:
3. Learning Curve
4. Availability of skill sets in market
• How does .Net compare with Oracle ADF in terms of performance?
Are Java applications inherently less optimal in terms of performance when compared to .Net because of double pointer concept?
Support for Caching & Memory Management
• How does .Net compare with Oracle ADF in terms of productivity? The following points can be preferably used as reference for comparison:
Ease of development
Ease of maintenance
Lines of code
‘User Productivity’ features in applications, for example Search, Filter, Sorting etc.
Visualization components like graphs, charts, animation etc.?
Support provided during the application development i.e. certain guided procedures / framework that enables to adhere to a particular set of standards & best practices?
Application Lifecycle Management
• How .Net compare with ADF in terms of Scalability?
• What is learning curve for Oracle ADF as compared to
View Complete Post