Hello All, I would appreciate any help with this.
I believe my problem exists within the web.config which already had code in it to connect to SQL Server Express 2008.
I uninstalled the SQL Server Express that came with Visual Studio 2010.
I installed SQL Server 2010 R2 Developer, and I'm able to connect via Management Studio and through Visual Studio's Server Explorer's Data Connections I am connected.
I did run aspnet_regsql.exe within the 4.0 folder in order to create the database with Microsoft Service Providers.
Here is the ServerName: USER-5529234649
Here is the name of the DataBase: StepByStepChapter9
Here is the name of the Connection within Visual Studio's Server Explorer's Data Connections: user-5529234649.StepByStepChapter9.dbo
Here is the code I changed in the web.config: