As I am new to Dot net I dont know the best solution for the requirement..
My requirement as follows ....
1) There are 5 dropdowns, If user selects the first one, the items of the second changes according to first selected drop down option
Like Wise It follows for the rest drop downs..
2) There are 4 options Emp No only,Id only,Both exists and none exists.When user gives selected last drop down,It have to check whether any record existed in the DB with the same drop downs selections
If not exists then user has to check the any one of the above option button else the according to the Database entry the option should be highlighten and make rest all disabled. ( Option can be decided by Zero entry in the column if both values are zero's then it is non applicable)
3) According to the above selected option the textboxes which accepts emp No,Id should be readonly that is, if user gave Emp no only option the textbox which takes input for ID should contains value 0 and should be readonly. where as for the textbox EmpNo zero not allowed.
4) Textboxes should be dynamically created. And there should be a strict check for the values entereted by the user. Should not allow user to proceed furthur if there is any wrong input.
5) while entering inputs in between h
View Complete Post